- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 1/4 cup So Good Original
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar or maple syrup
- 1 cup flour – all purpose or whole wheat
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries (optional)
- In medium bowl, combine mashed banana, So Good and sweetener.
- In measuring cup or small bowl, combine flour and baking powder and mix well. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and stir just until smooth. Add optional sliced bananas or blueberries.
- Pour a small amount (about ¼ cup) of batter for each pancake and cook until the top bubbles. Turn; cook the second side for about 1 minute.
Makes about 8 pancakes.