- 2 cups mixed veggies, steamed
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 chicken or vegetable stock cubes
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup So Good No Sugar Added
- Parsley flakes
- 1- 425g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Salt/pepper to taste
- While steaming veggies, heat oil and add flour, cook for a few minutes watching closely, dissolve stock cubes in hot water.
- Pour So Good into oil/flour mixture and whisk. Add other seasonings. (If it is too thick add more So Good or water.)
- Stir in stock then drain veggies and add to mixture with can of chick peas.
- Stir all together and put in casserole dish.
- Top with your favorite biscuit recipe, or mashed potatoes
- Put in oven and bake until heated through.