- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ kg broccoli florets
- ½ kg cauliflower florets
- 1 ½ x 10g vegetable stock cube
- 4 cups water
- 1 ½ cups So Good Original or No Sugar Added
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add cumin seeds, onion and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, stock cubes and water. Bring to boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Place in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add So Good and salt and process until combined.
- Return to saucepan and reheat. Serve with crusty bread, garnished with continental parsley.