- 2 2/3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup dates
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup molasses (or 1/3 cup maple syrup for a lighter coloured bar)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup So Good Original or Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. flax meal
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Whisk the flax meal and So Good until frothy and light.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a bowl. Add the above So Good/flax blend and mix well.
- Line a 9” x 13” baking pan with parchment paper and add the mixture. Flatten as much as possible.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Mixture should be firm yet not hard.
- Cut into desired size bars and wrap up into individual portions to go!
Makes about 16 bars.