- 3 ½ cups So Good Original
- ¾ cup Arborio rice
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. raisins
- 3 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- In a medium saucepan, stir together So Good and the rice.
- Split the vanilla pod lengthwise, and scrape out the seeds. Add the seeds and pod to the saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to medium/low and simmer. Stir occasionally. Cook until the rice is tender, approximately 60 minutes.
- Once the rice is tender remove the pod, stir in the brown sugar, raisins, and dried cranberries.
- Stir until it becomes creamy in consistency. Let sit covered for 15 minutes. Don’t be tempted to skip the “15 minutes rest time”, it will be much more creamy if you follow this step! Stir once more and serve warm.
Makes 4 cups.