- 750g sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- 2 tbsp chopped lemon grass
- 1 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups So Good soy milk
- 1 cup Lite coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh coriander
- Place sweet potatoes and water in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Sauté onion, curry powder and lemongrass until soft.
- Remove from heat and add to sweet potatoes.
- Add brown sugar, salt, So Good and coconut milk. Blend or process mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Reheat but do not boil. Stir through coriander. Serve garnished with extra coriander.